Tuesday, June 2, 2009

M-I-C-K-E-Y (you know how it goes...


Our first trip to Disneyland! It took a lot of sweet talkin' but I finally talked Trent into taking us to Disneyland. The kids enjoyed seeing all the characters, the parades and riding every ride possible....but overall, they just wanted to swim in the pool at the hotel. Isn't that fitting? We went to the beach a few times and even though it was too cold to swim we still managed to leave wet. Those waves are deceiving....




Even though Teegan says he's too big to like Handy Manny....he sure was excited to see him!










2 comments:

becca said...

Thanks for coming back. I can't believe how tall kate is! And Jaysie is getting tall in comparison to you as well. I miss my little cute neices and nephew...oh and you guys too.

April said...

Oh I'm glad that you updated. Jaysie looks so cute in her pictures with her white dress by the temple. I can't believe she's 8! And how fun that you guys got to go to Disneyland. I'm sure it was a fun and well-deserved vacation.