So my friend Kellie "tagged" me. Due to peer pressure, here's a glimpse of what goes on in my brain (there's not much left because I swear every time I give birth each child takes a part of my memory).
1. Spending time with my family
2. Taking a few hours to catch up with the girlfriends over dinner
3. Being on a relaxing vacation
4. That moment when I actually get to decide what I want to do with my time...when does that happen?
5. Watching those I love accomplish something great
1. Being a widow at a young age (when your husband has the 8th most dangerous job in the world it could happen)
2. Not being a good enough mother
3. Losing a child
4. Mice...most all rodents scare me.
5. Amusement park rides that make you feel like your falling
1. Be better organized/better housekeeper
2. Be more loving to my children & husband
3. Be more confident in the gospel/better at my calling
4. Get inside & outside house projects finished
5. Be in better physical shape
1. Reality shows or competition shows like...Survivor, Dancing with the Stars, American Idol, So you think you can dance, etc....
2. Working in my yard....I love to dig in the dirt.
3. Reading the newspaper
4. Finding cute home decor
5. Finding new recipes that are healthy, taste good and no one complains about.
1. I don't like to clean house...but I love to have a clean house.
2. Love to be outside...will trade cleaning bathrooms for mowing the lawn & pulling weeds.
3. I hate to make phonecalls but I love talking to people
4. I love to dance and sing to the radio
5. I don't like to stay at home
So that's me in a nutshell! I would love to read some of yours.....so if you haven't already been tagged....then you've been TAGGED!!